A curious and compassionate blog in support of canine friends all over the world, and a base for engaging in online conversations about caninity (the canine equivalent to humanity).
I’m Anna. I am passionate about dogs, and like to learn about what they do, and speculate on how they may perceive the world. I’m especially hungry for understanding more about:
- Canine cognition and behaviour
- Respectful, effective animal training techniques
- Doggie welfare – hereunder the pet dog population’s genetic health
- Working and sporting dogs
- Street dogs around the world
- Wild canines – Wolves and coyotes in Eurasia and America, dingoes in Australia
- The ancient (still largely unknown) history of human-dog co-evolution
I may sometimes write something here, or I may use it solely to share & store info produced by others, and as my online ID for doggie conversations. Time will tell. This is not an ambitious project, just a virtual platform to stand on while exploring Dog.